Ginger is available to speak at your professional meeting, conference, workshop, or training. In almost 15 years as a professional speaker, Ginger has spoken to and trained thousands of health care professionals in complementary and alternative methods in rehabilitation.
Ginger has given lectures, spoken at/for, and consulted with:
- Hospital systems
- Private practices
- Yoga studios
- Professional organizations
- Civic organizations
- Yoga Festivals/Conventions
Ginger also offers consulting for hospital systems, private medical practices, and community wellness centers on:
- Developing interdisciplinary competencies & curriculum in biopsychosocial practice.
- Developing business models for developing integrative rehabilitation programs in medical therapeutic yoga.
Below are a list of topics Ginger has spoken, taught, written, or been interviewed about in the past.
- Meditation for Real People
- Work/Life Balance for Mothers
- Creating Green Space – Detoxifying your Mind, Body, Office, and Home
- Using Music & Sound for Stress Management
- Music & Meditation: The Brain Connection
- Performing for Impact: Speak, Sing, and Play Better
- The Corporate Athlete: Wellness & Team Building; Injury Prevention & Ergonomic Design
Holistic Fitness Planning
- Build A Fitness Plan that Fits You
- Get Better Results from Your Current Fitness Regimen
- Exercise Less with Better Results
- Holistic Weight Management
- Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga & Fitness
- Labor & Delivery Readiness with Yoga
- The Spine & Pelvis: Strength & Injury Prevention
- The Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand: Building A Lean, Injury-Resistant Upper Body
- The Hip, Knee, and Ankle: Work Smarter, Not Harder
- High(er) Level Performance in the Athlete (past topics have included golfing, overhead athletes, runners, hiking, swimming)
Women’s Health Topics
- Adrenal Burnout: Winning the War
- Osteoporosis: Prevention and Practical Management
- Get Better Results from Pilates & Yoga
- Prenatal & Postpartum Yoga & Fitness
- Labor & Delivery Readiness with Yoga/Childbirth education
- Getting Your Body Back After Baby (when you don’t have much time to exercise)
- Partner & Relationship Building Yoga
- Post-surgical, pre-& peri-menopausal fitness Read full description
- Nurturing Fertility with Yoga
For Health Care Professionals
- Group and Individual Medical Therapeutic Yoga Prescription
- Orthopaedic Topics: Spine, Shoulder, Hip (Labrum, FAI, Dysplasia), Knee, Ankle, or Foot
- Wellness & Integrative Yoga Therapy Design
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga Patient Evaluation & Management
- Ayurveda for the Medical Professional – Expand your practice & improve patient outcomes
- Evaluating Athletes Using Medical Therapeutic Yoga
Ayurveda & Elemental Analysis
- Advanced Analysis & Prescription of Yoga
- Designing A Happy Home & Office
- Healthy Gastrointestinal Function
- Using Voice & Music in Meditation
- A workshop can be booked to run from 2-8 hours, depending on your needs and the subject matter.
- A workshop can include lecture only, or lecture plus interactive learning formats such as case studies, lab work, and/or practice of movement therapy and related skills.
- Attendees will have access to multiple resources from Ginger’s media library for continued learning such as hand outs, booklets, DVD’s, and online medium.