Join Ginger for a 38-minute morning meditation and restorative yoga session recorded during one a Professional Yoga Therapy live event in the spring of 2014.
The Meditation includes:
- Restorative Yoga, including use of Legs up the Wall pose, Knee to chest pose, Three Tier Approach, known as the Yoga Couch, Windshield Wipers pose, Happy Baby pose, and Seated or Supine meditation (corpse/relaxation pose).
- Breathing techniques, including Abdominal/Deep Breathing and Bhramari (bee buzz) breath.
- Chanting of the word “Om” at the conclusion of practice, lasting through an approximately 10 sec. exhale.
- Hand postures, including Atmanjali mudra (palms together as in anjali mudra/prayer hands, but with a small space between the palms)
- Focusing on Gratitude, finding Freedom amidst grief, failure, loss, sadness, or indifference.
You do not have to practice the restorative yoga postures if you prefer not to or are not familiar with them.
Optional equipment needed can include:
- Yoga mat
- Two Mexican blankets folded in three tier approach, known as the “Yoga Couch“
- Eye bag to cover eyes if preferred
1:24′ – The faint rhythmic knocking you here at 1:24′ is a cardinal trying to join the meditation through closed glass.
27′ – Ginger discusses resilience and coping for those who struggle with childhood or adult trauma, loss, grief, or sadness.
Want more meditations from Ginger? Please let her know by contacting us.