MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Dr. G offers integrative physical therapy through the lens of Lifestyle Medicine. Based in functional medicine and integrative medicine, Dr. G uses medical therapeutic yoga, Pilates, mindfulness, and meditation to address lifestyle changes, exercise prescriptions, pain management, orthopaedic screening and rehabilitation, and nutritional and sleep concerns for women’s health and orthopaedic issues:
- prenatal & postpartum
- pelvic girdle pain including hip, back, and SIJ pain
- hip labral pre”hab” and post-surgical rehab
- pelvic floor dysfunction
- neck and vocal pain
- temporamandibular joint disorders
- breathing dysfunction
- Treatment can include
- strength and conditioning & exercise prescription,
- lifestyle counseling and coaching,
- pain management,
- soft tissue work including myofascial release and other manual therapies
- dry needling,
- electrical stimulation, and/or
- athletic performance and conditioning
- Initial appointments are 60-120 minutes according to level of need. Follow up appointments are 50-60 minutes. Dr. G works with you 1-on-1 to determine which therapies are best for you.
- Insurance companies typically cover physical therapy (PT). Check with your insurance company to determine your PT benefits. Paperwork is provided for insurance reimbursement on request. Payment is collected at time of service.
- New Patient Evaluations:
- 75 minutes – $150
- 90 minutes – $180 (These appointments are for complex cases, those who would like a longer appointment to accomplish more in less visits and/or those who have to travel distances and cannot attend visits as often); Appointments than run longer than 90 minutes are billed in 15′ increments at $45 each.
- Follow-up Visits:
- $110 – 60 minutes
- $150 – 75-90 minutes
- Dr. G offers sliding scale and payment plans for those who have financial need.
- Use the contact form below to schedule an appointment. PLEASE ALLOW 3-6 weeks LEAD TIME TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AS DR. G’s SCHEDULE REMAINS FULL.
Group therapy is a new offering in healthcare that is proving very effective in Europe, especially for multiple conditions like sports injuries, chronic disease, or pain management. Ginger has been successfully using this model of care since 1995. Private group sessions are scheduled by appointment.
Group therapy classes in Medical Therapeutic Yoga are offered at all levels from beginner to advanced. Dr. G has worked with all levels of athlete, from those with chronic pain to weekend warriors to competitive professional athletes and Marines. Class topics change and/or are customized based on individual participation and diagnoses. Some popular topics include:
- MTY for New Moms (Postpartum) “Mommy & Me”
- MTY for Expectant Moms – Getting Ready for Birth (Prenatal)
- MTY “Surf and Turf” (for Water & Land Athletes)
- MTY for Women’s Health
- MTY & Pilates for a Healthy Spine
- MTY for Happy Hips
- MTY for Pain & Stress Management
- MTY for Joint Preservation
- Workshops are 90-120 minutes and are scheduled by appointment. Cost is determined by length and number of attendees. Please contact Dr. G to discuss hosting a workshop.