MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Dr. G offers integrated medicine and physical therapy. Based in functional medicine, or lifestyle medicine, Dr. G uses medical therapeutic yoga, Pilates, mindfulness, and meditation to address lifestyle changes, exercise prescriptions, pain management, orthopaedic screening and rehabilitation, and nutritional and sleep concerns for women’s health issues (incontinence, post-surgical, prenatal, and postpartum), and orthopaedic/sports populations.
- Treatment can include strength and conditioning, exercise prescription, lifestyle counseling, pain management, massage and soft tissue work including myofascial release, spinal adjustment and integrative manual therapy, dry needling, electrical stimulation, and/or high-level athletic performance and conditioning.
- Initial appointments are 60-90 minutes. Follow up appointments are 50-60 minutes. Dr. G works with you 1-on-1 to determine which therapies are best for you.
- Insurance companies typically cover physical therapy (PT). Check with your insurance company to determine your PT benefits. Paperwork is provided for insurance reimbursement on request. Payment is collected at time of service.
- New Patient evaluations: $180 Follow-up Visits: $150
- Dr. G offers sliding scale and payment plans for those who have financial need.
- Use the contact form below to schedule an appointment. PLEASE ALLOW 3-6 weeks LEAD TIME TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AS DR. G’s SCHEDULE REMAINS FULL.
Group therapy is a new offering in healthcare that is proving very effective in Europe, especially for multiple conditions like sports injuries, chronic disease, or pain management. Ginger has been successfully using this model of care since 1995. Private group sessions are scheduled by appointment.
Group therapy classes in Medical Therapeutic Yoga are offered at all levels from beginner to advanced. Dr. G has worked with all levels of athlete, from those with chronic pain to weekend warriors to competitive professional athletes and Marines. Class topics change and/or are customized based on individual participation and diagnoses. Some popular topics include:
- MTY “Surf and Turf” for Athletes
- MTY for Pelvic Pain & Women’s Health
- MTY & Pilates for Back Pain
- Cost: $40/person; 4 person minimum; Sessions are 90 minutes