Today I am sharing the unique set of links I give my patients who are struggling to feel better and/or want make proactive lifestyle choices that will help in preventing chronic disease and cancer.
Many chronic diseases and cancers have a prevention component, and exercise and nutrition play a huge role in working to preventing chronic disease and cancer.
Here are the links I use, personally and professionally, to live an informed, healthy lifestyle and to do my part in chronic disease and cancer prevention for myself, family, friends, and patients.
Informed healthy living puts you in control of your health. I use complementary and integrative medicine which joins the hands of eastern and western medicine and is able to treat patients holistically for disease and injury prevention.
Use this free resource guide to source research and resources on feeling better and enjoying more energy.
Because staying informed is your best insurance for preserving your health and ensuring the health of your family.
The Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyle – Lifestyle Choices for Longevity & Immunity
- C-Reactive Protein Test information from Functional Medicine pioneer, Mark Hyman, MD
- The Role of Nutrition and Exercise in Inflammation – Longevity – Lifestyle Choices To Make
- Adrenal Burnout Quiz
Avoiding Cancer Resources
Respected authors and articles on Clean Food
- Michael Pollan, author
- John Robbins, author
- The 10 Best Food Apps(Finding clean, healthy, good food for your family)
- PBS on Epigenetics – How what you eat affects your children and grandchildren
- GMO’s Health Risks – You have a right to know what is in your food