Post-Graduate Professional Yoga Therapist Certification for Licensed Medical Professionals
The Professional Yoga Therapy Certification is a post-graduate international program which certifies licensed health care professionals. Approximately six trainings are held annually on Emerald Isle, NC to provide the Professional Yoga Therapist Certification to licensed medical providers who want to practice integrative medicine by prescription of yoga as medicine. The program is a combination distance and on-site program, allowing health care professionals to complete the program at their own pace.
Licensed health care providers from across North America are invited to study with Ginger during this stress relieving and fun filled medical yoga intensive training.
- Learn how to use yoga as medicine within and outside the insurance system successfully.
- Learn how to expand programming into wellness and prevention in your community.
- Network with therapists and physicians across North America who are currently using the PYT method with success in every area of medicine from oncology to women’s health to sports medicine.
- Apply the evidence base in medicine and rehabilitation to yoga in order to emerge with a new paradigm for therapeutic evaluation and management.
- Learn about business models for launching integrative practices in yoga and rehabilitation.
- Learn about how to bring the PYT model to referring physicians and other health care professionals in your area, as you transform or establish your practice.
- Study side by side with your peers in case study analysis and in hands on lab settings to critically analyze and use yoga at a post-graduate medical level.
Email Jeff Jablonski, VP of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on how to get started on transforming your career in medicine!