Women’s Health Services
- Prenatal & Postpartum Care
- Hip Labral Tears & Impingement
- Hip Arthroscopy “Prehab” & Post-Op
- Back & Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- TMJ & Neck Pain
- Vocal Preservation & Rehab
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Lifestyle Coaching & Athletic Training & Performance
Dr. Garner uses the following interventions:
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga
- Medical Therapeutic Pilates
- Athletic Training, strength and conditioning & exercise prescription
- Dry Needling
- Electrical Stimulation
- Sleep Education
- Nutrition Education
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness Training
- Environmental & Endocrine Disruptor Education
- Manual Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Visceral Mobilization
- Biofeedback & Pain Management
What physical therapy is not:
- Running through a list of exercises that you could likely do on your own at home
- Receiving treatments from machines rather than a therapist
- Spending most of your time counting to ten and with very little supervision
- Being put into a big gym with a lot of other patients and left to do your exercises on your own
- Seeing your primary therapist briefly at best and mostly seeing assistants or aides
What physical therapy is:
- When working with Dr. G she is involved 100% in your care from beginning to end.
- She prescribes individualized therapy based on evaluation of your neuromuscular and musculoskeletal needs and the most current scientific clinical standards.
- She will be there with you every step of your recovery, providing the hands-on healing methods each patient deserves.
- Dr. G is constantly involved in education and research with other health care pros across North America, so she can offer the most up-to-date information on your best plan of care to optimize recovery.
At the historic Revolution Mill, just over a mile from Moses Cone Hospital and minutes from downtown Greensboro.
1175 Revolution Mill, Ste 34
Greensboro, NC 27405
Inside Aspire Therapies