Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Garner is exclusive offering telehealth and phone consult services to existing and new patients. Her physical clinic location is closed except for essential emergency appointments only.
Please call 336.707.9951 to make an appointment or schedule online HERE.
Not sure if Dr. Garner can help? Schedule a free 10′ phone consult at the link above or call our office.
Women’s Health Services
- Hip Labral Tears & Impingement
- Hip Arthroscopy “Prehab” & Post-Op
- Back & Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Jaw Pain
- Neck Pain
- Vocal Preservation & Rehabilitation
- Prenatal & Postpartum Care
- Pelvic Floor Pain
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Athletic Training & Performance
Dr. Garner uses the following interventions:
- Integrative PT
- Health Coaching
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga
- Medical Therapeutic Pilates
- Athletic Training, strength and conditioning & exercise prescription
- Dry Needling
- Electrical Stimulation
- Sleep Education
- Nutrition Education
- Stress Management
- Mindfulness Training
- Environmental & Endocrine Disruptor Education
- Manual Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Visceral Mobilization
- Biofeedback & Pain Management
What physical therapy is not:
- Running through a list of exercises that you could likely do on your own at home
- Receiving treatments from machines rather than a therapist
- Spending most of your time counting to ten and with very little supervision
- Being put into a big gym with a lot of other patients and left to do your exercises on your own
- Seeing your primary therapist briefly at best and mostly seeing assistants or aides
What physical therapy is:
- When working with Dr. G she is involved 100% in your care from beginning to end.
- She prescribes individualized therapy based on evaluation of your neuromuscular and musculoskeletal needs and the most current scientific clinical standards.
- She will be there with you every step of your recovery, providing the hands-on healing methods each patient deserves.
- Dr. G is constantly involved in education and research with other health care pros across North America, so she can offer the most up-to-date information on your best plan of care to optimize recovery.
At the historic Revolution Mill, just over a mile from Moses Cone Hospital and minutes from downtown Greensboro. If you are scheduling a telehealth or phone consult, Dr. Garner will send a secure video conference link. We recommend running that link through the Google Chrome browser.
1175 Revolution Mill, Ste 34
Greensboro, NC 27405
Inside Aspire Therapies
Office Phone: 336.707.9951