- This event has passed.
Yoga As Medicine III (Module 15)
November 4, 2017 - November 10, 2017
Topics covered include:
- Advanced Prescription of yoga posture, breath, and meditation in integrative medicine & wellness populations
- Ayurvedic assessment for the medical professional
- Advanced Clinical Application of Inversions
- Gender & Cultural Context in teaching
- Business Models in Integrative Medicine
- Module 13 – CCC Tuition and Faculty Mentoring
- Music Lab & Voice Analysis (Lab for Module 11)
CE’s Earned: 38 hours
Module 15 is the concluding on-site course. Module 15 covers Ayurveda for the medical professional, and provides the student with templates for Ayurvedic evaluation and prescription, within the scope of practice of the Professional Yoga Therapist. Module 15 also covers facets of sound and its use during therapy, including vocal production, preservation, and music labs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and join our newsletter to receive course updates.